Summer Auction 2022
You can bid live during the auction on our website now!
Live Bidding Instruction
Please read the terms and conditions and register for live bidding by clicking the button.
You will get more information when we processed your registration.
Please note the premium for Live-Bidding: 24,99% (21% premium + 19% VAT on premium)
Please login first: LOGIN
- These conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions of the auction.
- The premium for winning bids by live bidding is 24,99% (21% of the hammer price plus 19% VAT).
- A separate registration and activation by the auction house is required for live bidding. Registration should take place at least 2 hours before the start of the auction. Later registrations are possible but a timely activation cannot be guaranteed.
- The auctioneer can reject or block bidders and bids before and during the auction.
- The auctioneer can limit the maximum bid amount for bidders and make the acceptance of bids dependent on a security to be deposited in advance.
- Submitted live bids are binding and irrevocable.
- The bids can only be submitted in the specified bidding steps.
- There may be delays in the transmission over the Internet, so bids are just received by the auctioneer after the auction hammer fall. Then these bids cannot taken into account. Bids from other bidders can be received before your, so your bid will be unconsidered. Please note the display regarding your connection quality and the acceptance of your bid.
- There can be no guarantee that the functionality of live bidding will be available without restriction (e.g. disruptions of data centre, internet connection or end device).
- Despite great care, errors may occur when the auction house records and transmits the winning bids. The bids recorded and protocoled in the auction hall are binding. It is therefore possible that winning bids, that have been broadcast by live bidding, can be corrected.
- By using live bidding, you declare your consent to the logging and storage of your IP address, registrations and de-registrations, submitted bids and address data. In addition, to ensure the quality of the offer and to provide evidence in the event of a dispute, we collect data about the end device and the connection quality (e.g. platform used, browser version, transmission duration, successful transmission, any errors that occur during the transmission). This data is used exclusively for the execution of the auction and to ensure the quality of the service offered. The data will not be passed on or used for other purposes. The personal data will be deleted or completely anonymized after the auction has been settled or the statutory retention periods have ended.
- If the live bidding function fails during the auction, you can send us your bids as preliminary bids and we
will try to take them into account:
per Mail: email@example.com
per Fax: 0049 (0) 6203 17193
per Telefon: 0049 (0) 6203 13014